Reasons to Love the McCartney's
- Paulís love for Lin
This one is rather obvious...
- Paulís love for his children
- Linís love for Paul
- Linís love for the children
- The priority for Paul to be a ďfamily manĒ not ďrock star.Ē
He took his family with him on tour...
- Paulís cute smile
Again, no explanation needed
- Blackbird Singing
The book, such great poems, even in half are recycled.
- Wide Prairie
The whole gutsyness of it.
- The pun on ďPaul is DeadĒ in Paul is Live
Paul is live, Paul is dead, 59 IS...
- Paulís thank you note to Mary on the back of Paul is Live.
Without whom it would have all been possible??
- Nickname Macca
- The bluesy intro to ďHi, Hi, HiĒ
- The lady suffragette in ďJetĒ
I LOVE the way he says it in that accent!
- The cry-your-eyes-out music video for Little Willow
It just makes me sad...
- The story of the name ďWingsĒ
"I was sort of thinking about some angels wings..."
- The story behind Picassoís Last Words
Someone (Dustin Hoffman?) asked Paul to write a song about a Life article.
- The French chorus in Picassoís Last Words
Its too funny
- The film for Seaside Woman
Very cute, and it got an award.
- The song "The Good Stuff" by Kenny Chesney because its so reminicent of P&L.
See the Baby's Request
- Linís I-Know-something-you-donít-know smile
It's one that you see and you just know you see it.
- The dramatic sound of Oriental Night fish
I love the way that it's spoken not sung really.
- The WP internet chat
Way too funny
- Lin and Paul cooking Beefless Beef Stroganoff
Paul's probably not helping much, but its cute.
- Lin and Paul on the Simpsonís
Check the photo albums.
- The story of how they went veggie
The little lambs.
- Paulís induction speech to The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame
Too cool how he goes on aboutt how he loves Cleveland for Lin's mom and he loves NY for Linda and all that.
- Stellaís T-Shirt for Paulís induction
"About Fing Time!" and it was too.
- Band On The Run double CD set and the slightly toasted mixes
Those are so much fun to listen to!
- The cartoon of the Queen in Paintings
You gotta see em!
- The similarity between For No One and Another Day
It's like they're chapters in a book.
- Paulís letter to John
For his intro to the RnR HOF
- The noises at the end of the Lovely Linda
The door squeaks, listen.
- The truthfulness of Too Many People
There are just too many darn people.
- The funny look on Linís face as Paul drives the airport buggy around fast.
In the PIL video, check the film archive
- The picture of Paul and baby Mary on McCartney
- Linís accent
It's so mixed that it's really hard to immitate!
- Linís American-High school-in the 40ís jokes
"Say it don't spray it!"
- Heatherís press conference in Atlanta
"Read Jane P.'s transcript
- Paulís attempt to cook mashed potatoes
It just sounds so cute!
- Linís photos
- The carefree sound of Mamunia
- Paulís accent on Michelle
I really don't think it's French...
- The pre-concert film in Paul Is Live
See Film Archive
- The funny dialogue from McCartney
I think I meant the interview disc...
- The Polaroid snapshots from Band on the Run
- Paulís Celtic drawings
The yellow is a bit overpowering though.
- Paulís Liverpuldian accent
I love it!
- Paulís overuse of ďreallyĒ
I guess I do this too, really. :-)
- Their sheepdogs
Such cool animals
- An excited Lin
Like when she'd start talking about something like going veggie and she'd start on a tangent...