Reasons to Love the McCartney's
- The Scottish waltzy sound of Mull of Kintyre
It's just a nifty sound.
- Intro to Let Me Roll It during concert
Nothing like it in the world.
- Garden version of Bip Bop
So cute, it's on Wingspan, have a listen.
- East Hampton
The Mc's have a house there.
- Hidden phrase in Helen Wheels
Think about it, its not too hard.
- The Land Rover being named Helen Wheels after Stella was born because it was too crowded.
They had a Land Rover, and it was already cramped, and then Stella came along and it was REALLY cramped.
- Paul playing the Lovely Linda on Wingspan
Its really sweet that he does this.
- The similarity between Daytime Nighttime Suffering and Woman is the Nigger of the World
They really are alike
- The truthfulness behind Daytime Nighttime Suffering
A lot of women out there probably feel like that, and this is sad.
- Lin singing at Scarsdale High School story
She used to sing at events.
- Paul pointing and frowning at the sign that says “No Beetles” in the booklet for All The Best
Well, think about it, and do they allow "Beatles"?
- The Bluebird film for concert
It feels like they're in the same room as you.
- Homey sound of Heart in The Country
Very countryish almost, or simple maybe is the word.
- The scat singing on Heart of The Country
It's really kinda cute.
- The little red heart on McCartney
It's in the bottom corner.
- The drumming on Every Night
Listen under headphones, it's beautiful.
- The wispy sound of Paul on Take it Away
You're gonna have to listen to this to.
- The increasing volume of Take it Away
That struck me as cool, listen.
- Sleeping bags for two
A line from "Junk"
- Intro to Man We Was Lonely
Before he starts singing. Listen.
- The fade out of 1985 to the Band on the Run reprise
There is nothing better on Band On The Run than to hear this on the radio.
- Lin’s Mull of Kintyre hat
It's in the All the Best booklet.
- License plate 900 MPL
As shown in ITWT, follow that limo!
- "Venus and Mars are alright tonight” – blurts Lin from the Mardi Gras Interview in Wingspan
We'll you'd have to watch it, but the interviewer didn't have to stick around long.
- The change from Venus and Mars to Rock show
The little talking part, "remember last week..."
- Long Hair at the Madison Square
Line in Rockshow, yell it!
- Rock n roll at the Hollywood Bowl
- We can make it to Mexico city
Not in the backseat you can't.
- The Rockestra Theme video on Wingspan
That's pretty cool how they all were there, and stuff.
- Girlfriend lead vocals in falsetto
Yes, that's Paul
- Girlfriend v. My Boy Friends Back
It's like the same song, from the other side.
- Tomorrow v. Starting Over
John v. Paul again, just Paul was before John.
- Tomorrow v. Yesterday
Totally opposite, but it's a cool combo.
- “Piece of cake”
Too Many People line
- The Fair Carol
A London Town boat
Another London Town boat
- El Toro
Yet another London Town boat
- Tug of War intro
The grunts and such on the CD
- Paul’s fingers while strumming Bip Bop/ Garden Version
I love watching how his fingers jump around.
- Mary, Heather and Lin singing along in Bip Bop/ Garden Version
They sound so darned cute!
- Mary and Heather dancing in Bip Bop/ Garden Version
They look so darned cute!
- “This is a little song called Hey Diddle (pause) I want you back
The bridge between Bip Bop and Hey Diddle
- Lin’s vocals on Hey Diddle
So cool and even better on the full version of the song from Nashville.
- “Never fear the next time around”
Line from Hey Diddle
- Lin talking and clapping in Bip Bop Garden
You can hear her say something about maybe Mary in the middle of the song.
- No More Lonely Nights – Play out Version
It's just a jazzed up version.
- The kiss in Listen to What the Man Said
I wonder often if it's P&L or just a sound clip. I'll stick to my theory of P&L though.
- “This is a good song to get up dance, shake your bum to” intro to Listen to What the Man Said
- Paul’s version of meeting Lin from Wingspan
It must have been magic.
- Thinking about how cool it would be to play a song with PaulThink about it for a second.