Stuff you always wanted to know...
- Full Name - Stephanie Lynn Nicks
- Where they came up with Stevie - When she was little, she couldn't pronounce "Stephanie" so she said "Tee-Dee" and as a result of growing up and not wanting to be called "Tee-Dee", it became "Stevie".
- Birthday - May 26, 1948
- Birthplace - Good Samaritan Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
- Went to Arcadia High School in LA and Menlo-Atherton High School in Atherton, CA where she met Lindsey.
- First Band - The Changing Times
- Was a member in The Fritz Raybyne Memorial Band (aka Fritz) with Lindsey, Brian Kane, Bob Aguirre, and Javier Pacheco.
- Attended Caņada Junior College in Redwood City CA (two years) and .San Jose State University (three years). She dropped out just before earning her Speech Communications degree.
- First Album - Buckingham-Nicks
- Influenced By - Janis Joplin, Grace Slick, Natalia Makarova, Isadora Duncan, Sulamith Wulfing, and Greta Garbo
- Famous boyfriends -
- One Time Husband - Kim Anderson on January 29, 1983 Divorce finalised in April 1984.
- For the record, Stevie is NOT a witch.
- Fave Movies - Beauty and The Beast (1946), Mary Queen Of Scotts
- Collects - Dolls and Marionettes
- Burns - Nag Champa incense